Inquiries and Opinions Addressed to the Bank
Inquiries and opinions as well as requests for consultations on statistical data may be addressed to the following:
- Public Relations Department
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +81-3-3279-1111
Note : Inquiries by phone can be made between 8:50-17:00 JST (except when the Bank is closed; for these times, see the Holiday Schedule of the Bank).
Distribution of Data
The Public Relations Department provides printed statistical data and other information (including "Releases by the Bank of Japan" with details of the forthcoming and latest releases and publications) made available in the Information Room at the time of release. (The Information Room may be entered through the South Entrance of the Old Building; from there, take the entrance on the right.) Most of the data and information are also available on the Bank's web site.
Hours : 8:50-17:00 JST (except when the Bank is closed; for these times, see the Holiday Schedule of the Bank).
- Permission to reproduce any of the contents, and/or requests to establish links to the Bank's web site:
E-mail : email@example.com
- BOJ Time-Series Data Search:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments, questions, and requests for publications of the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies:
E-mail : email@example.com