Revision of "Loans and Bills Discounted by Sector" and "Loans to Households"
August 9, 2012
Bank of Japan
The Bank of Japan has revised figures from the 4th quarter of 2011 to the 1st quarter of 2012 in "BOJ Time-Series Data Search."
- Loans and Bills Discounted by Sector (by Type of Major Industries)
(1) Domestically Licensed Banks
(2) Banking Accounts of Domestically Licensed Banks
(18) Shinkin Banks
- Loans and Bills Discounted by Sector (by Scale of Enterprises)
Domestically Licensed Banks
- Loans to Households
(1) Housing loans: Shinkin Banks
Note that the Bank of Japan's publications on statistical data may include the above data series.
Economic Statistics Division, Research and Statistics Department
E-mail : email@example.com