Home > About the Bank > Outline of the Bank > Location (Guide Map to Head Office) / Visiting the Bank
Location / Visiting the Bank Guide Map to the Bank of Japan Tokyo Head Office
- 2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Hongokucho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0021, Japan
- 5 min. on foot from Mitsukoshimae Station
(Tokyo Metro: Hanzomon Line), B1 Exit
- 4 min. on foot from Mitsukoshimae Station
(Tokyo Metro: Ginza Line), A8 Exit
- 6 min. on foot from Kanda Station (JR*), South Exit
- 8 min. on foot from Tokyo Station (JR*), Yaesu North Exit
- Yamanote Line, Keihin-Tohoku Line, and Chuo Line
Visiting the Bank
- All visitors to the Bank's Head Office, excluding those to the Annex Building and the Currency Museum, are requested to enter the Head Office from the North Entrance unless otherwise instructed. Upon arrival, visitors are required to go through inspections of their belongings. For details, see Entry Procedures at the Head Office of the Bank of Japan [PDF 76KB].
- All visitors to the Bank's Head Office, excluding those to the banking hall counters, the Information Room, and the Currency Museum, are required to present a valid photo identification at one of the Reception Areas. For details, see Identity Verification [PDF 9KB].
- Visitors participating in tours of the Bank's Head Office are required to present a valid identification. For details, see Tours and DVD Rental Service.
- Only visitors with prior permission to use the Bank's parking lots may arrive by vehicle. However, limited parking space is available to disabled visitors who need to access the Bank by vehicle for exchange of damaged cash and other purposes. In such cases, please notify security upon arrival.