Inquiries and Opinions Addressed to the Bank
Inquiries and opinions as well as requests for consultations on statistical data may be addressed to the following:
- Public Relations Department
- E-mail : prdmail(at)boj.or.jp
*Please change (at) to @.
- Tel : +81-3-3279-1111
- Inquiries by phone can be made between 9:30-16:30 JST (except when the Bank is closed; for these times, see the Holiday Schedule of the Bank).
The conversation content of phone calls received by the Public Relations Department will be recorded to ensure service quality.
- Please make your inquiries in English or Japanese.
Distribution of Data
The Public Relations Department provides printed statistical data and other information made available in the Information Room at the time of release. (The Information Room may be entered through the South Entrance of the Old Building; from there, take the entrance on the right.) Most of the data and information are also available on the Bank's web site.
Hours :8:50-17:00 JST (except when the Bank is closed; for these times, see the Holiday Schedule of the Bank).
- Permission to reproduce any of the contents, and/or requests to establish links to the Bank's web site:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOJ Time-Series Data Search:
E-mail : email@example.com
- Comments, questions, and requests for publications of the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org